Upload an existing list customers, influencers or any other groupings of users via CSV.
- Click the "Lists" or "Actions" filter on any Report (both will initiate the same workflow)
- Click "Create a new SocialRank list"
- Enter a name for your list and choose "Import Twitter / Instagram profiles from CSV file"
- Attach the CSV file
- Be sure to attach a single column CSV file with no header column and case-sensitive @ handles only or Instagram/Twitter IDs only
- Note: The upload may take a few minutes depending on the size of list
Please Note: Creating a Twitter List does not create a corresponding Instagram List and vice-versa.
Users also found the following articles helpful:
- Lists Overview
- Building Lists through a Profile Information Card
- Viewing and Analyzing a List
- Adding Followers/Following reports to a List
- Sharing Lists with your team
If you have any questions, reach out to email@example.com