There are 2 ways to view a List.
Through the List Feature in the main navigation bar
- Click "Lists" in the top right-hand corner of the main navigation bar
- Choose to view All SocialRank lists, only Twitter Lists or only Instagram Lists
- Click on "View List" in the last column
Select the List in the Appears in Lists section of a Profile Information Card
Analyzing a List
Once you build a list and are in view mode, you can even slice and dice those followers. For example, if you take your NYC Makeup Artists list and want to see which one of those has the word ‘entrepreneur’ in their bio as well, you can dig deeper into your list. Use any of the filters to further segment the list.
Users also found the following articles helpful:
- Lists Overview
- Building Lists through a Profile Information Card
- Creating a list using CSVs
- Adding Followers/Following reports to a List
- Sharing Lists with your team
If you have any questions, reach out to email@example.com